By Nancy Hayssen, Virtual Tour Maps
In your tour you can show off the beauty of your place in an interactive fluid way — with Sonoma-Cutrer you can see the tasting room, private event space, grass croquet fields, wine barrels, lounge area and views — all which were featured in the tour!
Here, let me show you what I'm talking about by seeing this recent tour:
Click to see Sonoma-Cutrer Virtual Tour
You'll also see hotspots to an informative video, wine member invitation and to purchase wine. This technology is using the latest high-tech cameras which also creates an amazing Dollhouse, Floor Plan, and Highlights Reel to easily navigate the tour.
Showcasing this new style Virtual Tour will make your business stand out, and the benefits are many. For places that act as a venue to rent space, they even double. Let me explain why:
- Helpful Hotspots: In your tour we can add 'hotspots' - useful links to videos, fact sheets, photos, menus, buy pages - which engages, excites and gives confidence to people making their decisions where to book - hopefully it's at your business!
- Sharing on Social (to tons of people online): Your tour can be shared on Facebook, Twitter and in emails. Great for event planners to share with business associates, friends and family - exciting people about your place and what you offer!
- Reach More People Nationwide: Exploring a venue from anywhere in the world saves the need to visit in person before making a booking decision. Reaching more people and making it easy to bring people in from across the country! (I can see my aunt on the East Coast passionately researching dozens of venues for the next cousin's wedding now.)
- Go Viral: Engaging and attention grabbing. That's the power of the Virtual Tour. As people share your tour, this increases exposing your company name to tons of people on social media and the internet, whether they end up booking at your place or not, you're selling your brand 24/7 and most likely someone else will book that reservation.
- Great News: Your Virtual Tour is a great story for magazines, and editorials showcasing the cool feature your business is offering in your industry. Share on influential blogs, media and more.
- Make it Easy for Planners and Yourself: Empower event planners by giving 'em a complete understanding of your space conveniently from their computer or mobile device. You'll save yourself time explaining over the phone or email many details about your place over and over again — let the tour do it for you!
- Plus, Faster Bookings and Happier Guests! The tour tends to match your customer's expectations better by seeing the reality of your space which a) causes bookings to happen quicker and 2) leads to happier guests and better reviews!
You will also receive 10 beautiful photographs (a value of $1,000's) of your business to use in your online and offline marketing like brochures. See all what you receive here.
We look forward to bringing more customers to your business this year!
Please sign in to leave a comment.